Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF

Is everyone as excited as I am that it's the weekend? No. Freaking. Way 'cause I'm in Puerto Rico right now, hopefully sipping a mojito at this very moment.  Boom!

I wish I had some clever post about how I used the data on my closet to figure out what to pack for my trip. But I think I was so excited to be heading out of DC for some warmer weather that I pretty much packed every summer thing I own.  You might be tempted to make some comment about that being a stereotypical female problem, but you should see Mr. C's suitcase.  

Before I sign off and go back to working on my tan, I wanted to share this article from NPR.  The article talks about how researchers have been mining books to map emotions across different decades.  It's got nothing at all to do with fashion, but I thought it was pretty exciting example of how we're finding new ways to use data mining (pardon my nerd-gasm moment here).  On that note. . . Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment