Saturday, December 28, 2013

Snow Angels and Santa Gifts


How to Make A Snow Angel
1) Wake up to a gorgeous snowfall on Christmas Day
2) Get tempted by the fresh snow and decide it looks soft enough to lay down in
3) Realize your tights are neither lined nor water proof and that snow is COLD
4) Quickly admire your handiwork before running inside for some hot chocolate


Belated Merry Christmas to everyone! Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, I hope your day was filled with good friends, family, and lots of cheer. Mr C and I are in MN braving the cold (you know it's tough when you start to believe 20 degrees is "warm"). We're spending time catching up with family, playing in the snow, and eating waaay too much food.
* * *
Thanks to some very exciting gifts from Santa and some well-timed holiday sales, I also added some much needed items to my closet:

Santa's Gifts
Two-Wool Sweaters from Madewell (this one and this one)
One-Silk Blouse (Santa brought me this one from Everlane)
One-Pleated Skirt that will be perfect for spring, summer, and even fall

And, most exciting of all . . .

THREE-new pairs of shoes, including, (drumroll please) a pair of riding boots.

I'll post more on these later, but for now, I hope you're enjoying the last of 2013 wherever you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment