Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ways to kill your shopping mojo

My posting been a little sparse lately (not that I really have readers yet . . . ) because I've been taking some exciting trips.  I visited Chicago for the first time (loved it!) and am on my way to NYC (literally, I'm on the Bolt Bus as I speak, er type).

Do you know what the downside is to launching a data-analytics project for your closet before visiting those two cities?  You're surrounded by some EPIC shopping.   But you also, all of a sudden, have all this information on all the things you DON'T need.  It is however probably good for my wallet.

I tried to hide behind the fact that I haven't finished logging everything I own so technically I could pretend that I need a cashmere sweater with a key on it.  But practicality kept rearing it's ugly head. Major. Shopping. Buzzkill.

Let's move on to more positive things. Shall we? The good news is that I have actually started collecting information on my clothes.  Check back tomorrow for an update on how that process is going. (Hint: it's a lot of work)

No comments:

Post a Comment