Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Funday: NYC Countdown Begins


             
(Chiliqueles and Enchilades at El Centro, Summertime=Sperrys, Sumertime also = wine and patios, More El Centro Brunch: Bottomless Carnitas Tacos)

Is it just me or did Monday come waaaay too soon?  Maybe it's because I knew this was my last weekend in DC for a while and, as excited as I am for New York, it's a little bittersweet.  Aside from a raging migraine on Saturday night, I had the ideal DC weekend . . . a last plate of Swachos at American Ice Company and catching up with old friends, my favorite brunch at El Centro, and ending it by lazily drinking wine on a friend's patio.  I couldn't have asked for a better way to say farewell to the District. With moving and all that jazz, posting might be a little sparse over the next couple of weeks, but check back on Wednesday for my final review from the Nordstrom sale!

* * *
And, in case you missed my posts from last week, you can check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment