Monday, April 1, 2013

Facing the Facts


Sorry for the lack of posting lately . . . I had some friends in town last week and then got hit by this awful cold/allergies/flu thing.  It seems like sudefed + clariton=writers block. The only positive from all that is that I was able to catch up on the The Americans (totally addicted), which was a good thing because I'd run out of episodes of Nashville.

Anyway, I'm finally on the mend and ready to tackle some of the problem areas that I found last week.  Just to recap:


Fifty-five percent of my tops fall into the casual or dress-up category

That leaves 28 tops for work.


And, apparently, I only really love wearing 10 of those 

Just to put that in context, an initial glance showed me that I have eight work skirts and pants that got a rating of "Wardrobe Staple" or higher.  If my goal is to have roughly two to three tops for every pair of bottoms, then I've clearly got some shopping to do (woohooo!!!), but before I take out my credit card I want to take a closer look and see if there are any common trends in the items that I love wearing and any lessons learned from some of the items I seem to be ambivalent about. 



No comments:

Post a Comment