Monday, February 17, 2014

Pinspiration: Skirt Style

Maybe its because I'm sick of wearing tights layered, under knee high socks, layered under pants topped off with snow boots . . . but I've been longing for the days I can wear skirts (outside) again. Specifically, cute, flared, above-the-knee skirts. (I've also been researching caribbean vacay's, but skirt seems a little more realistic right now). I've been seeing them everywhere . . .  on Pinterest, in magazines, and on my classmates who are a little braver with this weather than I am. 

Then, finally, I saw the perfect one on my last trip to DC. And, since I had some money left on a Christmas gift card, I had to snap it up.  
Diane von Furstenburg
'Radella' Lace Skirt
(It's only available in one size, but you can find similar items herehere, and here)

I'm really excited about this latest addition to my closet and here are some of the ways I'm thinking of styling it (once the streets of new york stop running with slush).

Full Skirts
Source Pinterest: 1/2/3/4/5


What do you think? Any clothing items you're looking forward to wearing again?

* * *

P.S. want more cubicle catwalk? Follow me on twitter @cubicle_catwalk, on Pinterest (I also contribute to the Corporate Fashionasta style board), or on Instagram @MrsVonC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment