Monday, May 13, 2013

Change of pace

Looking through my work tops and figuring out what I do and do not like to wear has been therapeutic useful.  It seems the key for me is finding versatile pieces--ones that can transition through multiple seasons or from work to the weekend.  It also feels good to cleanse my closet of the tops.  For one thing, I think this is the first time I've ever had extra space in my closet.  But, of course, the purpose of this project isn't just to get rid of things that I don't wear.  It's to give me room in my closet for all the things I am going to buy!!!! 

Ok, ok . . . not quite that either . . . But, I have been talking a lot about getting rid of clothes and am slightly concerned that I have some serious hoarder tendencies.  Frankly, it's an eensy, teensy bit depressing, so I thought I we needed a bit of a break.  Instead, I'm going to dedicate this week to talking about some of my recent purchases (you didn't think I'd sworn off shopping all together? quelle horror!) and what I've learned about what I need to buy (Hint: it might involve some new work tops).

P.S. on a completely non-fashion related note, there's a new belgian beer place in my neighborhood and they have the best infographic for deciding what beer to order.  Check it out on the second page of their menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment