Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Weekend!  I hope everyone is sitting somewhere on a patio, enjoying a bottomless brunch.  More likely (if you're in DC) the person behind the hostess desk is telling you that there's at least an hour wait and no, they do not take down your phone number so you need to stand, crammed with the other people wearing sunglasses in doors until you give up and go to Subway.

On the off chance you do decide to wait it out and you're scrolling through your phone rather than make awkward chit chat with your brunch partner (there's a reason you're going to brunch, you need a social lubricant) . . . here're some posts from this last week to kill the time


  1. I confess that I've been hiding some recent purchases from everyone.
  2. I then try to justify said purchases
  3. And, finally, I talk about how this project has started to change how I shop (hint: I'm returning a lot of stuff)
Now, go enjoy that mimosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment