Wednesday, September 4, 2013

MBA Update! (hint: I'm alive)

After a slight hiatus while moving to New York and going through orientation, I'm finally trying to get back to my normal posting schedule.  Also, in case you missed last week's posts, you can catch up on: A note from my closet diaries and some thoughts on J.Crew's Fall Lookbook.  Thanks for being patient and still reading while I went through this move!

MBA orientation is officially over and the reality of classes, homework, and a student budget is slowly setting in.  (ok, I'm not sure the student budget part has really hit me yet) To be honest, the last couple of weeks are a complete blur.  I was having trouble putting how I felt into complete sentences so I decided to just show you:


You'll notice exhausted is in there multiple times . . . I met people, sat in talks (Some really inspiring and fun.  Some much less so), went to social events, met more people, promptly forgot their names, almost fell asleep in lectures and so on and so on.  It was fun, tiring, overwhelming, and inspiring all at once and I'm still trying to figure it all out.  All I know is that I'm pretty excited to spend two years in this city, surrounded by some pretty awesome people, and getting to learn a ton and, hopefully still having time to blog and work on this project.  'Cause let's face it,  it's much more fun to think and talk about clothes ;)

On that note, I have some exciting news!!! I DID find a school bag (ok, maybe that's only exciting for me).  Check back later in the week to see what I decided on and my reviews.  

No comments:

Post a Comment