Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Funday

Brunch at Esperanto,  Huevos Loisada,
Drinks in the LES,  Tacos at the Chelsea Market)
Where do I start with this weekend? Do I start with the fact that I got to go to the Sally LaPointe fashion show in the Meatpacking district? (thanks again Abbey and Jason for the ticket!)  Or that some of my best friends from DC were in town (shenanigans ensued!)? Or the fact that I was going on day 6 of a severe cold and had no voice for the entire weekend?

Maybe we should just skip all that and you can trust me that it was a fabulous time (well aside from the not really talking part).  Week 2 of school is starting, but check back later in the week for some posts on my closet and some thoughts on what I'm looking to add to my wardrobe this fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment