Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Funday: The weekend where nothing happened

A lot of things started at las week school, including starting to get involved in the Graduate Marketing Association Board, networking events, group projects, and prepping for a consulting project I'm going to be working on this semester.  Basically, sh*t got real.  Which all added up to one extremely exhausted MBA student.  So what did I do Saturday?

Absolutely Nothing.  And it was GLORIOUS ;)

Well, not exactly nothing.  I finally worked out for the first time since moving to NY (well, unless you count walking up 5 flights of stairs every day).  Got my nails done.  Watched a chick flick.  And, had amazing Hu Mei noodles from Spicy Village.  There were a less pleasant hours devoted to homework, but we're glossing over those. Some weekends are for dance parties at the Bowery Electric and some are for being a homebody.

Happy Monday!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my big brother TJ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment