Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Funday: Boozy Sodas and Goodbyes


How was your weekend?  Ours involved boozy sodas at Buffalo Bergen in Union Market, browsing for olives at A Litteri, and a surprise going away party.  I walked into Brixton Saturday night, thinking I was just going to grab a quiet drink with Cindy, only to find a room full of my nearest and dearest in DC.  It was AMAZING.  I felt so, so loved.  And, it was a little bittersweet.  It's hard to believe I'm going to be saying goodbye to so many wonderful people in just a couple of weeks.  DC has been such a big part of my life and the community I have here is going to be hard to replace.  On a side note, the staff at Brixton was amazing.  If you're ever looking for a spot to host a private event, I'd highly recommend them!

* * *

Due to all the fun times I didn't get a chance to blog over the weekend.  (Ok, let's be honest, I just discovered the West Wing and might have spent all day Sunday eating chinese food and watching the first season.)  But, technically it's still Monday, so here's the weekend wrap-up:
Plus, check back later for more reviews from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment