Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Funday: Weekend Wrap-up



I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I finally kicked whatever bug I had, which was good because we actually had a pretty busy weekend planned.  It involved beer and swachos (I know, again), a good friend visiting from out of town, and a wedding shower (where I got to play with babies! ).  After being sick for a week, I can't tell you how amazing it was to eat some real food.

I also finished reading Lean In.  A friend invited me to her book club meeting this week and I was pretty excited to learn that this was the book they picked for July.  I'd been wanting to read it for a while, but to be honest, I was surprised by how much I ended up enjoying it.  I don't know if it's just where I am in life right now, but a lot of her points really resonated with me.  After the book club meeting, I'd like to do a more in depth review.

* * *

And, some blog posts to combat the Monday blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment