Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Part of me thinks its a cruel trick of retailers to put one of the biggest shopping weekends of the year, a day after a holiday where you've just spent hours feasting.  Who wants to think about wearing, much less buying skinny jeans. Truth be told, I've never been much of a black friday shopper.  Hordes of people scare me on a good day.  And, hordes of people stampeding towards disheveled racks of clothing? I might as well be facing an army of zombies.

No, surfing the web while debating whether or not I've waited a socially acceptable amount of time before diving into the leftovers is more my speed.  On the off chance you're equally attached to your couch right now, here's some fun reads from around the web:

 * * *

  • And, finally, now that Thanksgiving is behind us, it's time for holiday movies!  Thanks to Buzzfeed, I now know even more (well 18 things more) about my favorite holiday movie, Elf



No comments:

Post a Comment