Monday, June 24, 2013

Escaping Tunnel Vision

Last week was a week of not writing thinking and reassessing.  Do you ever have those weeks, where you just think a lot? I seem to have a lot of them which might explain why I was such a lonely introverted child

I thought about a lot of things, mostly some big plans we have for the next few months, but I also spent some time reassessing this project and what I'm actually trying to accomplish.  And, of course there was some wine to go along with all this thinking.  Somewhere in between a glass of cab and a bottle of pinot noir (I kid, I kid . . . two bottles of pinot noir),  I came to the realization that I might have gotten a little sidetracked.

Yes, it's been helpful to look at how many tops I own to figure out which ones I like and which ones I can get rid of.  And, it would be easy to keep on with this path, looking at pants and skirts next, then dresses and so on, and so on.  But, doing that only gives me a piecemeal analysis, only letting me look at one part of my closet at a time, instead of taking a more holistic approach.  (Not to mention that it's a little bit of a snooze fest)

Sooooo, with that said, I'm going to dedicate the next few weeks to getting back on track, looking at the bigger picture, and probably enjoying a few glasses of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment