Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up -- The Derecho that Wasn't

So . . . about that big storm that was supposed to hit DC this week . . . I don't pretend to be the weather gods (at least not publicly) but somehow instead of epic thunderstorms, we got 80 degrees and almost no humidity.  I don't know what happened, but it's fabulous.  I'm hoping this weather lasts all weekend, since Mr. C and I have some fun plans, including attending at wedding in St. Michaels.  I've never been there and am pretty excited to check it out.  And, possibly enjoy many a few classic cocktails while overlooking the Chesapeake.

Not that I need an excuse, but I will be celebrating the fact that I somehow managed 4 posts this week, which is a first for me.  (I'm not entirely sure where that productivity came from, but please don't expect it in the future).  In case you missed them . . .

This week I:
Happy weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment